Visitors are always very welcome.

So please come along and check us out.

History of Museum

The Bligh Museum of Pacific Exploration constructed in 1954 with some 26,000 hand made bricks brought from the convict built kiln at Variety Bay, North Bruny to display the many historical maps, documents, paintings and other artifacts. The foundation stone was laid on 200th anniversary of Captain William Bligh's birth ie 9th September 1954.


Click to go to

[ Home ] [ Opening Times ] [ Interior View ] [ Activities ] [ Other sites to Visit ] [ Notes on Adventure Bay ] [ Location ] [ Contact ] [ Accommodation ]